After that i went on to try Shiseido Fuente - Medicated Vita Voltage BL. I like its minty feel but it doesn't seems to work for me as my scalp tend to develop pimples after using it.
As i'm pretty desperate, i googled and found lots of good review on how castor oil treatment promotes hair growth. As castor oil is very thick, you have to mix it with other oil to increase its fluidity for easy application and wash-off. Basically, I mixed the castor oil with almond oil and rosemary essential oil. Every 2 weeks, i applied it onto my scalp and wash them off after 1 hours or leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
- Pros: all ingredients are natural. (so it should work?)
- Cons: It is very oily and it takes around 2-3 wash remove the oil from your hair.
I bought Densifique (30x 6ml) at around SGD160 and it arrived in SG within 1 week. super fast delivery from belgium! When i opened the box, it has a nice perfume smell but not too overpowering.
*sorry that photo was taken when i'm on the third bottle.
As stem cells is a key role in the hair renewal process, Densifique help maintain the density of our hair by optimising the stem cell environment.It penetrates into the hair follicles to'awaken' them and spurs new hair follicle growth while strengthening the existing hair.In addition, the hair fibre will feel nourished as it contains a combination of B3, B5 and B6 vitamins.
1) The body of the hair fibre looks boosted
2) Day after day, hair feels texturised
3) After 3 month, hair density is visibly improved *
*For daily application for 3 months, tested on 101 subjects.
Preliminary review from me
- 6ml is more than enough for my whole scalp and i really love the smell.
- Most importantly, it make my hair feel soft and "volumed" throughout the whole day. YES, whole day. Usually my hair will feel oily and look flat by the end of the day.
- The soft and pointed plastic comb applicator allow easy application as i can control the amount of serum by pressing the dome of the applicator.
- Currently, no sign of pimples on my scalp.
- This is a leave-in scalp treatment which can be applied to dry/wet hair. Very convenient because i do not have to purposely dry my hair to apply it. Save time and trouble.
How to apply it onto your scalp?
- Press the dome of the applicator to apply the treatment to the scalp.
- Massage the scalp with fingertip (no fingernails!!) to distribute the treatment and spread along the length of hair.
I'm very satisfied with the serum and i will do another review when i finish all 30 vials.