header

header

Saturday 16 November 2013

Great eastern woman run

This year, i took part in the Great Eastern Woman 10km Run for free!
My sister is a agent and her colleague couldn't make it so my sis manage to persuade her to give me the singlet so that i can run with her (actually my condition to my sister is that no singlet no running) :p  Last year, i registered and paid for her but she put "aeroplane". End up i ask my ex-colleague to run with me but i gave her everything for free. not very nice to ask ppl to join you for run (as a replacement) and make her pay right?

I was quite surprised that i can run below 1 hour (58min) without running for close to 3-4 months? and not hitting the gym. I didn't push myself very hard during the run because i have a big blister underneath my big toe and another 2 blister at my ankle. Stopped at each water point etc..

Something different about this year GEWR, there is medal for 5km too!!! last year i run 5km :( no medal. anyway, this is my first medal for non-competitive race, adding it to my collections! Actually my collection of trophies (since pri sch) was gone when i shifted house. The box that contain my trophies gave way and all of them dropped out and shattered into pieces. was so sad that i threw all away.

Here's the jump shot we took~ Sorry for the crazy and scary expression on my face.


I'm updating on dayre so if you dont see any post here, you can follow my dayre account~

I have started using Laneige snow bb cushion and i kicked out my bobbi brown concealor from my make up regime. Love the natural look and feeling happy that my complexion is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment